1) Arivinedege Book Series
Arivinedege Book Series is a five book volume series wirtten by Shri Harish Kashyap on Indian philosophy based on self experiences.
2) Hari Nama Ghosha Series
Shri Harish Kashyap also has penned more than 1500 poems, ughabhogas, kirtanas and songs in Kannada in lines on ‘Hari-Daasa Sahitya’. These are compiled in five volumes of book named ‘HariNaamaGhosha‘. He has been conferred a Naamankita “Vibhunatha Vittala” by ‘Sangeeta Kalanidhi’ Shri VidhyaBhushana.
Hari Nama Ghosha 1
Hari Nama Ghosha 2
Hari Nama Ghosha 3
Hari Nama Ghosha 4
Hari Nama Ghosha 5
3) Arivinedege Upanyasa Malike CD’s – Hari bhakthi Sara DVD
Upanyasa Malike CD’s by Shri Harish Kashyap encapsulates moral thinking and values which takes the listener to a new dimension. The Upanyasa is a collection conducted at various places . Shri Harish Kashyap tries to address the crookedness which is so very rampant in the present society. The effort of the series is to guide the younger generation to lead a “Tattva Viveka Jeevana” which has been lost in the course of time. The Q & A session in the CD’s tries to answer some of the common doubts in the minds of young people related to Dharmic way of life.
The main objective of the Upanyasa Malike is to create extensive awareness in young minds about the serenity of Lord’s gifted life by Sankirtan Satsang (art of chanting), Dhyana (meditation facilities) and Questionaires (Jignaasa). The present dharmic religion is either attached to particular caste, creed or cult. Shri Harish Kashyap tries to create aspirants to become Saadhak by receiving deeksha’ (way to perform divine duties). The Upanyasa Malike may be new but the experience is based on age old beliefs of Haridasa Tradition.
Arivinedege Upanyasa Malike CD 1
Arivinedege Upanyasa Malike 2
Kanaka Dasara “Hari Bhakthi Sara” – Upanyasa Malike DVD
Hari Bhakti Saara is 111 padya composed by Kanaka Dasaru. Shri Harish Kashyap who is author of five volumes of ‘Aravinedege’ book and composer of thousands of keertana, ughabhoga and padyas under the ankita ‘Vibhunatha Vittala’ considers this as masterpiece not just in Daasa Sahitya but in whole of Kannada literature. This was composed in Adi Keshava temple of Belur mostly at the fag end of his life. Shri Harish Kashyap says this profound work mainly deals with
- Lord Hari’s heroic actions in his various incarnations – ಶ್ರೀ ಹರಿಯ ಅವತಾರ ಲೀಲೆ
- Lord Hari’s large heartedness of protecting devotess in spite of their unlimited mistakes – ಕೃಪಾ ಗುಣಗಳು
- Mitigation of one’s Ego – ಅಹಂಕೃತಿ ಖಂಡನೆ
- Submittance to GOD by accepting his faults and shortcomings – ಲೋಪ ದೋಷಗಳ ಸ್ವೀಕೃತಿ ತಥಾ ನಿವೇದನೆ
- Total surrendrance to God with acceptance of HIS Supremacy – ಹರಿಯೇ ಸರ್ವೋತ್ತಮ ಎಂದು ಆತನಲ್ಲಿ ಅವಲಂಬನೆ.
However the above concepts are not explicit but delicately interwoven with incidents taken from Ramayana,Mahabharatha,Puranas and also from our daily lives.To uncover these in their true essence will require help from philosophers (ತತ್ತ್ವ ದರ್ಶಿಗಳಿಂದ) and by deep thinking ( ಸ್ವ-ಚಿಂತನೆಯಿಂದ). Hence this Upanyasa Malike attempts to
– give true essence of Hari Bhakti Saara
– help listeners to uncover the concepts explained above
– explain ಈಶ ನಿನ್ನ ಚರಣ…..padya to set the platform so as to enable listeners for better understanding of much deeper, broader and elevated work like Hari Bhakti Saara
– make people realize their true goal in this birth as propounded by Kanaka Dasaru
– give insight into ‘Simple living and High Thinking’ mindset of Kanaka Dasaru
– highlight never before used and seen words in Kannada literature
Shri Harish Kashyap in the 30hours of recording has vividly explained each padya in ‘Hari Bhakti Saara’ – Upanyasa Malike DVD
For more info on Books and cd/dvd s:
or mail to :